Introducing the all-new SureLab D1070DE — the next evolution of minilab printing from Epson.
As demand for small-format photos continues to grow, businesses are looking for new ways to stand out from the crowd and deliver unique offerings and applications to their customers. Epson is taking our proven minilab technology to the next level with a printer that will help you create innovative, profitable opportunities for your business.
Be the First to Know
There will be high demand for this hot new printer. Sign up to receive updates on availability.
Engineered for high production, the SureLab D1070DE is capable of producing up to 460 6" x 4" prints per hour for photo, event and retail environments1. With the introduction of a new Duplex Feeder, you can now expand your business offerings with fast, efficient double-sided printing on sheet media for photobooks, greeting cards, invitations and more.
Featuring the latest in professional imaging technology, this modern minilab uses a robust print engine, coupling the reliable MicroPiezo® printhead and vivid UltraChrome® D6r-S Ink to consistently deliver crisp, vibrant pictures on a variety of paper finishes and sizes. For improved usability, this minilab features a 1.44" LCD screen, built-in wireless connectivity and integrated output tray, all in a sleek, compact footprint.
Offering reliability and versatile double-sided printing, the SureLab D1070DE puts users in control — providing a solution to offer new applications to maximize profitability.
Epson D1070DE Features
- Double-sided printing - Duplex feeder allows automated double-sided printing on sheets for a wide array of applications, such as double-sided photos, postcards, invitations, menus, greeting cards and more
- Outstanding photographic quality - Delivers high-quality prints using Epson's MicroPiezo printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing technology, with 6-color UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink for vibrant, water, smudge, and fade-resistant prints*
- Production class speeds - Produces up to 460 6"x 4", 275 5"x 7" and 140 8"x10" prints per hour
- High-Capacity Ink Packs - UltraChrome D6r-S high-capacity 250 mL ink packs deliver wide color gamut; Cartridge-Free Printing for reduced waste compared to traditional cartridge systems
- Easy to operate - New front-facing 1.44" LCD panel simplifies print tasks and operation; features new nozzle detection and alignment technology for less downtime and reliable operation
- Improved connectivity and simplified software - Connect easily to printer over Wi-Fi®, Ethernet or USB using a redesigned printer driver for Windows® and Mac®
Advanced Ink Technology
Epson UltraChrome® D6r-S Ink technology provides a wide color gamut, exceptional print quality for a durable and vibrant print. Plus, high-capacity 250 mL ink packs provide low running costs and reduced waste compared to traditional ink cartridge systems.
Versatile Media Handling
Prints on a wide range of high-capacity roll and double- or single-sided sheet media, including glossy, luster, matte and thick card surfaces
Scalable to Meet Your Needs
With a small footprint and a wide range of output capabilities, the SureLab D1070 can help your business scale from a single printer to a larger production fleet for handling even greater production volumes, with a wide array of diverse applications.
Epson Cloud Solution PORT
Monitor the live status of your entire printer fleet regardless of where they are in the world; view output production rates, printer status, errors and more. Learn more about Epson PORT
Built for Reliability
Reliable print engine backed by Epson's US-based support team and Epson warranty
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner