Epson SureColor F570 24" Dye-Sublimation Printer
***Call For Availability***The complete, 24" solution for fast, efficient dye-sublimation printing. Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology.
Manufacturer part number:
The Epson SureColor F570 Printer is $2,495 and includes
- 2 full sets of Dye-Sublimation Ink (8, 140 mL bottles)
- 3 rolls of DS Transfer Multi-Use paper (1, 24" x 100' roll and 2, 17" x 100' rolls)
Get fast, reliable dye-sub printing right out of the box with the 24" SureColor F570. Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology. A truly turnkey solution, the SureColor F570 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows® and Mac®. Plus, with its remarkably compact, space-saving design, you can maximize workshop space.
Extreme Print Quality
- Print resolutions up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for amazing image quality
- Precision ink drop control for outstanding clarity and sharpness
Fast Print Speeds
- New 1.33" print head, 800 nozzles per color
- Quite possibly one of the fastest dye-sublimation transfer printers in it's class
- Developed for use with Epson Genuine Dye-Sublimation ink for high reliability
- Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) automatically detects nozzle conditions and adjusts if necessary
Roll Media Handling
- High ease of use with Auto-Loading and de-skewing
- Supports roll widths from 8.3" to 24.4" on 2" diameter core
- Automatically switch between roll to cut-sheet without unloading/loading paper
- Supports sheet sizes from 8.3" x11" to 11"x17" - Removable output stacker keeps sheets neatly organized for unattended printing
Manual Sheet Feeder
- Supports manually loading of custom sheets up to 24.4" wide and 708" long
Epson Transfer Paper Optimized for Print Quality
- Epson OS Transfer Mu lit Use paper is optimized for high photo quality on rigid materials with minimal grain, and excellent coverage on soft/fabrics materials.