Price Includes $200 Instant Rebate
This printer requires a liftgate for delivery, $75 will be added to the printer price when you check out. If you do not need a liftgate, you may opt out by selecting "No Liftgate Needed" in the dropdown menu under the price before adding to cart. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-572-3600.
The F570 works best on apparel and textile garments that are made of 100% white polyester. It is recommended to call to consult with an inkjet specialist at 1-800-572-3600 with questions or before purchasing to make sure you are getting the right product for your specific needs.
The Epson F570 only can accept roll papers that have a 2” core.
Get fast, reliable dye-sub printing right out of the box with the 24" Epson SureColor F570.
Ideal for personalizing awards, mugs, mousepads and more, this high-performance dye-sublimation printer delivers professional-quality prints using powerful PrecisionCore® technology. A truly turnkey solution, the SureColor F570 arrives with a host of convenient features to streamline workflow, including specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter, and drivers for both Windows® and Mac®. Plus, with its remarkably compact, space-saving design, you can maximize workshop space.
The Epson SureColor F570 Sublimation Printer is a Complete Solution
The F570 ships with the following items:
- 2 full sets of Dye-Sublimation Ink (8, 140 mL bottles)
- 3 rolls of DS Transfer Multi-Use paper (1, 24" x 100' roll and 2, 17" x 100' rolls)
Extreme Print Quality
- Print resolutions up to 2,400 x 1,200 dpi for amazing image quality
- Precision ink drop control for outstanding clarity and sharpness
Fast Print Speeds
- New 1.33" print head, 800 nozzles per color
- Quite possibly one of the fastest dye-sublimation transfer printers in it's class
- Developed for use with Epson Genuine Dye-Sublimation ink for high reliability
- Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) automatically detects nozzle conditions and adjusts if necessary
Roll Media Handling
- High ease of use with Auto-Loading and de-skewing
- Supports roll widths from 8.3" to 24.4" on 2" diameter core
- Automatically switch between roll to cut-sheet without unloading/loading paper
- Supports sheet sizes from 8.3" x11" to 11"x17" - Removable output stacker keeps sheets neatly organized for unattended printing
Manual Sheet Feeder
- Supports manually loading of custom sheets up to 24.4" wide and 708" long
Epson Transfer Paper Optimized for Print Quality
- Epson OS Transfer Mu lit Use paper is optimized for high photo quality on rigid materials with minimal grain, and excellent coverage on soft/fabrics materials.
Article: The New Epson Surecolor F570: Diving Into its Key Features
Article: Let Your Imagination Run Wild with ChromaLuxe
View Product Guide PDF