Take control of your photographic print production and achieve new levels of productivity with the fast, compact and dynamic Epson® SureLab® D700 drylab printer. Featuring Epson’s durable UltraChrome® D6-S Archival Ink Technology, plus an advanced, reliable print engine design, the SureLab D700 delivers vibrant, true-to-life images. Built for demanding environments, like retail, resort or event photography, it’s capable of producing up to 430 4" x 6" prints per hour1. Plus, you can print on an array of finishes, in a variety of sizes, including square photos — the choice is yours. Delivering industrial-quality performance in a compact footprint, the SureLab D700 puts you in control.
Exceptional Print Speeds
Print speeds up to 430 4”x6”, 275 5”x 7”, and 140 8”x10” in an hour.
- Wide-gamut, 6-color inkset for vibrant, water, smudge, and fade-resistant prints.
Outstanding Image Quality
- Proven MicroPiezo® AMCTM printhead AccuPhotoTMD6-S screening for vibrant, colorful prints.
True Photographic Finishes
- Prints on a wide range of media including glossy, luster and matte surfaces up to 8.3” x 39”.
Professional Roll Media Handling
- Power-driven for simple loading and unloading of 5-, 6-, and 8-inch roll media
- Supports 210-foot roll lengths
- Full four-sided BorderFree® standard photo sizes: 3.5”x5”, 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”, 8”x12”
- Custom four-sided BorderFree prints for square (5”x5”, 6”x6”, 8”x8”) or other sizes
- Long panorama printing on any roll width
Auto-drying and Decurl Module
- Prints are flat and dry right out of the printer.
- Cutting Smooth single-pass cuts