ClearShield is a thick water-based liquid coating that offers the highest film build of all other formulas to protect your digital prints. With enhanced UV-protection and scratch resistance, ClearShield Classic is perfect for banners, wall coverings, vinyl and canvas prints. May be applied by hand with a brush or roller on most non-water sensitive materials. *Formally known as ClearShield Original*
- Easy to apply and doesn't require extensive equipment
- An inexpensive way to protect your prints, signs, graphics and banners from UV, abrasion and chemical damage
- For non water-sensitive ink/media combinations and solvent based inks
- Banners - Signage
- Billboards - Wall Covering
- Canvas Prints - Vehicle Graphics
ClearShield Classic can be applied by hand with a brush or roll application.
Brush and Roll Application
Using the coating as supplied, brush and roll onto your print using a short-nap roller or a high-density foam roller. In-house, we prefer a 3/16" short-nap roller when applying our coatings in a brush and roll application. Apply two coats, waiting approximately an hour in between coats for the coating to completely dry.
MFG Part number: 360259911